Don’t know much about CBD? Our Fun Facts Make it Easy to Understand!
- CBD stands for CannaBiDiol - one of at least 85 active cannabinoids identified in legal, Industrial Hemp plants that can be used as natural nutritional supplements.
- It’s CO2 extracted - which means the CBD oil in Hemp-Oil Capsules is created by pressurizing carbon dioxide until it becomes a liquid. The liquid CO2 then acts as a solvent on the natural Industrial hemp plant matter, and the essential oil content until the CBD is dissolved into the liquidCO2. The CBD oil is then powdered to fill vegan-friendly capsules.
- CBD Hemp Oil Capsules can be taken as a dietary supplement - each capsule contains the doctor-recommended, 25mg dose of CBD that isderivedfrom agricultural Industrial Hemp. 30 servings per bottle.
- CBD Hemp Oil Capsules don’t taste bad and are 100% vegetarian!
- CBD Hemp-Oil Capsules are legal, non-GMO, gluten-free, pesticide/herbicide-free, nut-free, dairy-free, and trypsin-inhibitor-free. What’s not to like?
- Hip CBD Hemp Oil Capsules contain 0.0% THC - no need to worry about failing a drug test.
- You can order CBD Capsules on a Subscription Service - save time and money by setting up a monthly subscription for your favorite CBD Hemp-Oil Capsules.
- CBD Hemp-Oil Capsule’s green color means they’re loaded with phytonutrients - "Phyto" in Greek means plants. Phytonutrients allow for optimal cellular function and communication.
- No worries, it’s easy and safe to order CBD Hemp-Oil Capsules at our secure, multi-platform website.